Brother DCP-130C Printers Driver Download for OS Windows, linux and Mac – DCP-130C Color Inkjet All-in-One for Home Office Print your pictures and paperwork with astounding effects. The DCP-130c gives high excellent, colour inkjet printing, shade scanning and PC-free color copying at the same time as Brother’s PhotoCapture Center® feature.
Brother DCP-130C Printers
- Fast color printing. Speeds up to 25ppm black and 20ppm color.‡
- Print rich, vibrant borderless photos. Resolutions up to 6000 x 1200 dpi and a minimum droplet size of 1.5 picoliters shows the fine details of your photographs.
- Media card slots and PictBridge interface. Print photos directly from your digital camera’s media card or from your PictBridge-enabled camera – without a computer.
- No PC required. Copy documents or print the photos directly from the digital camera media card or print directly from your PictBridge-enabled camera without the use of a computer.
- High-quality flatbed scanning. Resolutions up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. Scan to image, text, PDF formats and more.
- 4-cartridge ink system. With separate cartridges for each ink color, you only need to replace the color that’s empty.
Brother DCP-130C Printers Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Brother DCP-130C Printers Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.