Brother HL-2220 Printer Drivers Download – The HL-2220 can be a compact monochrome laser printer. Perfect for household or home business office use, it features rapid printing at nearly 21ppm, as much as 2400 x 600 dpi resolution for high-quality output, plus a Toner Help you save manner for considerably less critical business enterprise paperwork.
Moreover, the printer’s elegant, space-saving style suits virtually anyplace.
The HL-2220 also presents versatile paper handling via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray as well as a guide by-pass slot for printing thicker media. To assist reduce your functioning prices, a high-yield 2,600-page substitution toner cartridge is out there.
- Fast Laser Printing
Helps improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 21ppm.
- High-Quality Output
With a print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, the HL-2220 produces professional output with crisp text and excellent graphics.
- Stylish, Compact Design
Features a small footprint that saves valuable workspace.
- Convenient Paper Handling
The HL-2220 can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray that easily handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Straight-Through Paper Path
A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Toner Save Mode
Use less toner and save money by using Toner Save mode for your less critical business documents.
- What’s In The Box
HL-2220 includes (1) Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages); (1) DR420 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages); CD-ROM – Includes User’s Manual and Printer Drivers; AC Power Cord; and Quick Setup Guide.
Brother HL-2220 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Brother HL-2220 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.