Brother HL-2230 Driver Download – The HL2230 is a compact monochrome laser printer. Best for smaller business office or dwelling business use, it functions speedy printing at nearly 24ppm, around 2400 x 600 dpi resolution for high-quality output, and also a Toner Help save mode for a lot less crucial small business paperwork.
On top of that, the printer’s stylish, space-saving layout fits practically any where. The HL2230 also offers flexible paper managing by means of an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray as well as a handbook by-pass slot for printing thicker media.
- Fast laser printing. Helps improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 24ppm.
- High-quality output. With a print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, the HL-2230 produces professional-looking output with crisp text and excellent graphics.
- Stylish, compact design. Features a small footprint that helps save valuable workspace.
- Convenient paper handling. The HL-2230 monochrome laser printer can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray‡ that handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Straight-through paper path. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Toner Save mode. Use less toner and save money by using Toner Save mode for your less critical business documents
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother™ HL-2230 offers a 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
Brother HL-2230 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Brother HL-2230 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.