Print, Copy, Fax, Scan and Network with the Canon imageCLASS® D1150 Black & White Laser Multifunction Copier.
Canon ImageCLASS D1150 Driver Download The imageCLASS D1150 – a step up in the D1120 base model – presents robust copier characteristics in an easy-to-use, compact bundle and provides the ability to transmit documents together with the Tremendous G3 Fax.
In today’s business office environment, trying to keep your expenditures lower is important for just a prosperous small business. The 50-sheet Duplex Computerized Document Feeder (DADF) allows you to definitely copy or colour scan from a person or two-sided originals and create two-sided output without difficulty, cutting your paper utilization as much as fifty percent. The intelligent Vitality Saver Manner lessens your electrical power consumption to somewhere around 3 watts of electrical power and the solution satisfies Vitality Star rules serving to you save cash on strength fees.
Incorporating user-friendly business instruments with productiveness improving capabilities offers you extra versatility. Designed for ease-of-use, the D1150 presents entry into the handle panel, consumable, and paper tray from your front from the equipment. There is no have to have to succeed in all-around to identify your prints or to vary the consumable. The wise paper managing of your D1150 allows you in good shape as many as 1,050 sheets (including the optional 500-sheet cassette) of all unique dimensions and kinds, around authorized dimensions.
Canon ImageCLASS D1150 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon ImageCLASS D1150 Driver Installations
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon ImageCLASS D1150 Driver Download Link
Canon ImageCLASS D1150 Driver Printer for Operating System
|Download driver printer for Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit)|
|Download driver printer for Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 (64bit)|
|Download Driver for LINUX
If you require any more information or have any questions Canon ImageCLASS D1150 Driver Download, please feel free to contact administrator Drivers Devices us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org