Canon MG2550 Driver Printer Series Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA MG2550 Quick to use, space-saving All-In-One printer, scanner and copier in a attractive white complete offering optional cost-effective XL ink cartridges and software package for smart web site printing.
Quickly, good quality printing. The High-quality cartridge system with min. 2pl ink droplets and approximately 4800dpi print resolution provides good levels of element. With A4 ISO ESAT speeds of 8.0ipm mono/4.0ipm for colour, there is pretty much no looking ahead to your paperwork to print.
Sensible net printing The Auto Clip purpose of your Easy-WebPrint EX plug-in for World-wide-web Explorer would make it very simple to print only everything you will need from your net. You are able to also clip selected details from numerous world-wide-web pages to print on one particular sheet or help you save being a PDF file.
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy and scan
- Stylish design with all white finish
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing; Auto Power Off switches it off when not in use
Canon MG2550 Driver Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x64),Windows XP (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon MG2550 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will automatically installed
- Plug the USB of printer you want to install if needed
How to Installation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
If you are looking for a driver for Windows 10, this product may still work very limited on this operating system, you can use the Canon drivers provided for Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.
Since Canon has not tested this functionality, we do not guarantee that this will work or full functionality will be available, but you may want to try this option.
Canon MG2550 Driver & Software Download
Get Complete Software/ Drivers Canon PIXMA MG2500 Series