Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Printer Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon Pixma iP1800 Photo Inkjet Printer Amazing Picture High quality. Amazing Design Incredible benefits, compact design and excellent simplicity of use-the Canon PIXMA IP1800 Image Printer delivers all this and more. Its patented print head technological know-how permits you to create gorgeous, long-lasting images with borderless edges, from credit-card size nearly 8.5″ x 11″. As well as, your letters and reviews will attribute bold, laser-quality text. This is one high-value image printer that does not compromise on seems to be or performance.
Canon PIXMA iP1800
- High Resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos—up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized color ink droplets produce finely detailed and sharp photos.
- Long-lasting Photos: Using select genuine Canon inks and photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.
- Enhance your digital photos: Easy-PhotoPrint software makes it simple to enhance and print amazing-looking digital photos through your computer.
- Fun projects the easy way: Easy-layoutPrint software makes it simple to create and customize fun photo projects such as photo albums, photo stickers, greeting cards and calendars.
- Real-life photos: Canon print head technology helps to create real-life photos you’ll be proud to share.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.