Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA iP2702 Colour Printer Canon supports the industry-wide ISO regular for measuring print speeds. This helps make it simple for yourself to select the appropriate PIXMA centered on authentic print overall performance. The PIXMA iP2700 features ISO ESAT speeds of seven.0ipm for mono files and 4.8ipm for color.
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
Photo lab-quality and outstanding doc prints Create exceptional high quality printed paperwork and images with extraordinary concentrations of detail, as a result of Canon’s Wonderful engineering with 2pl ink droplets and around 4800x1200dpi print resolution. Wonderful cartridges use dye-based inks for excellent picture printing, while an extra pigment black ink assures crisp, sharp text. Combining excellent and speed, the PIXMA iP2700 prints a 10x15cm borderless photograph in about 55 seconds with default configurations.
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Download
Supported Operating Systems Download Link Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64) Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64) Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10 Linux OS (Debian) Linux OS (RPM)