Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA iP2840 The Car Clip perform on the Easy-WebPrint EX plug-in for World wide web Explorer makes it very simple to print only that which you want with the world-wide-web.
Clip chosen information and facts from numerous website web pages and print with a solitary webpage to save lots of paper. This compact printer delivers reasonably priced, high quality printing many thanks to Canon’s High-quality technological know-how and optional XL ink cartridges. With USB connectivity it’s an ideal own desktop printer.
Canon PIXMA iP2840
- Compact, stylish and affordable home printer
- High quality prints with FINE cartridge technology
- A4 document print speeds: 8.0 ipm mono/4.0 ipm colour
- Print more for less with optional XL cartridges
- Auto Power Off switches printer off when not in use
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Printer Drivers Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|