PIXMA iP4600 Series
Inkjet Photo Printers
Canon PIXMA iP4600 Software Driver Download – Canon PIXMA iP4600 Top-quality prints and operation with the greatest in dwelling photograph and doc printing. Canon’s range-topping A4 PIXMA inkjet printer can make developing gorgeous, long-lasting prints swift and easy, with extra media-handling options for included versatility.
Canon PIXMA iP4600
- Photo prints with 1pl, 9600x2400dpi resolution*
- 10x15cm photolab-quality print in approximately 20 seconds*
- 5 Single Inks
- up>+ system**
- Two paper trays
- Print on DVD/CD
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX software
- Print direct from a digital camera
Canon PIXMA iP4600 Specifications
Max. print resolution Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Max. speed borderless 10 x 15cm Approx. 23 sec
Max. print speed ESAT (Colour) Approx. 6.0 ipm/ESAT (Mono) Approx. 7.5 ipm
Ink Cartridge Configuration
Single Ink technology – 5 separate ink tanks
Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver Installations
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.