Canon PIXMA MG2260 Drivers Download – Canon PIXMA MG2260 is often a sort of print product is compact and reasonably priced all-in-One printer to produce good quality, supplying optimum print resolution Around 4800 x 1200 dpi, black/white using a velocity of as much as 8.4 ipm/Up to four.8 ipm-Colour. As well as the microscopic ink dots to create top quality photos/documents is usually depend on more creativeness, much more for that utilization of some software printing PIXMA supported.
Canon PIXMA MG2260
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MG2260 Driver Download
- MG2260 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG2260 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG2260 Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- Canon IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- Canon ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)