Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA MG2440 Stylish and affordable All-In-One for the home. Compact All-In-One for easy printing, scanning and copying at home offering optional, cost-effective XL ink cartridges and software for smart website printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2440 The Vehicle Clip functionality with the Easy-WebPrint EX plug-in for Net Explorer can make it very simple to print only anything you need to have from your web. You can also clip chosen information from various world-wide-web pages to print on a single sheet or help you save as being a PDF file.
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy and scan
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver Download Installations
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.