Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG2522 can make it simple to print files, and it even supports optional XL ink cartridges so that you swap them fewer typically. Welcome to inexpensive household printing.
The PIXMA MG2522 White can be an affordable All-In-One printer for after you just have to have to print, without the need of giving up duplicate quickly and scanning talents need to you require them.
Canon PIXMA MG2522
It truly is just the proper sizing, and it has most of the right capabilities. Print quickly with quick print speeds of eight.0ipm (B&W) and 4.0ipm (Color), while enjoying a maximum print resolution of 4800 dpi. This All-In-On makes it simple to print files, and it even supports XL ink cartridges so you can change them considerably less generally. Auto Power On turns the printer on for you when it detects a print job, and it even has a quiet mode if you are writing late at night.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Eleme: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)6,Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)6
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode4
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal / 24-bit External
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x64),Windows XP (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will automatically installed
- Plug the USB of printer you want to install if needed
How to Installation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
If you are looking for a driver for Windows 10, this product may still work very limited on this operating system, you can use the Canon drivers provided for Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.
Since Canon has not tested this functionality, we do not guarantee that this will work or full functionality will be available, but you may want to try this option.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver & Software Download
Get Complete Software/ Drivers Canon PIXMA MG2500 Series