Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG2525 is a cost-effective All-In-One printer for whenever you just want to print, without the need of providing up duplicate quickly and scanning talents ought to you will need them. It truly is just the correct dimensions, and it has most of the ideal features.
Print immediately with quick print speeds of eight.0ipm(B&W) and 4.0ipm (Color), while enjoying a maximum print resolution of 4800 dpi.
This All-In-On makes it easy to print documents, and it even supports XL ink cartridges so you can replace them less often. Auto Power On turns the printer on for you when it detects a print job, and it even has a quiet mode if you are writing late at night.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)6, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)6
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode4
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal / 24-bit External
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
- PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink
FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml
- CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x64),Windows XP (32 Bit / x64), Windows Vista (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will automatically installed
- Plug the USB of printer you want to install if needed
How to Installation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
If you are looking for a driver for Windows 10, this product may still work very limited on this operating system, you can use the Canon drivers provided for Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.
Since Canon has not tested this functionality, we do not guarantee that this will work or full functionality will be available, but you may want to try this option.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver & Software Download
Get Complete Software/ Drivers Canon PIXMA MG2500 Series