Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows and Mac PIXMA MG3050 Collection All-In-One color printer, scanner and copier with Wi-Fi connectivity and cloud functions – perfect for property people who want the freedom to print from their pill, smartphone, notebook, or camera.
Canon PIXMA MG3050
The Canon PIXMA MG3050 series, a versatile All-In-One for printing, scanning and copying documents quickly and simply. Built for all your everyday printing needs, from text-heavy documents to colour photographs, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly design.
Using PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed through the Canon PRINT app, you can now print from popular social network and cloud services including Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more.
- Copy, print and scan with an affordable Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet with the Canon PRINT app
- Print from your favourite cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
- Get creative with Easy-PhotoPrint+
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MG3050 Series Driver Download