Canon PIXMA MG3170 Printer Drivers Download – Canon PIXMA M3170 Sensible Home All-In-One Picture Printer equipped with more functional print functions which contain Vehicle Picture Resolve II for automated picture correction to ideal printing high quality.
Canon PIXMA MG3170
PIXMA supports auto duplex printing/copying, which really helps to enrich the effectiveness and decrease the usage of paper in an environment-friendly style, and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity that supports 802.11b/g/n regular for more rapidly link.
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- AirPrint™ wireless print supported for direct printing of web pages or documents* through iOS devices^^
- 2pl ink droplet and 4,800dpi photo print resolution
- 4-color ink system with dedicated black ink for B&W document printing
- Auto duplex print
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless network print/scan
- full HD movie print function
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- New fun filter printing effect including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus effect
- 1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- ChromaLife 100 Photo System assures sharp photo color for 100 years
- 4R borderless photo printing done in just 44sec. (Standard Mode)
Canon PIXMA MG3170 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3170 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.