Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver Printer Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG3260 is really an everyday option for manufacturing borderless prints, copies and scans in your own home. Delight in the comfort of automatic double-sided printing and wi-fi connectivity which allows you to print or scan from anywhere from the home or workplace as a result of Wi-Fi. Working experience the primary difference with all the variety of printing program special to PIXMA.
Canon PIXMA MG3260
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Technical Specifications
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size
- 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl (Y), 11pl (PgBK)
- Printing Resolution1
- 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed2
- B&W: 9.2 ipm
- Colour: 5.0 ipm
- 4”X6” photo: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Ink Tanks
- FINE PG640, CL641 (Optional High Yield – PG640XL, CL641XL, PG640XXL)
- Ink Yield* (Borderless 4”X6” photo)
- PG640 (2465), CL641 (69), PG640XL (5235), CL641XL (150), PG640XXL (7560)
- Ink Yield* (Plain paper A4)
- PG640 (180), CL641 (180), PG640XL (400), CL641XL (400), PG640XXL (600)
- Borderless Printing3
- 4″x 6″, 5″x 7″, 8″x10″, Letter, A4
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.