Canon PIXMA MG3522 Printer Drivers Download – The PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One puts excellent print top quality and remarkable usefulness in one compact deal. Its hybrid ink program combines dye ink for vivid colours and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print stunning, borderless shots in your house with a greatest print colour resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi working with Fine print head engineering. What’s much more, Auto Duplex Printing permits you to definitely mechanically print on each side on the paper and can assistance minimize paper utilization by up to fifty percent.
Canon PIXMA MG3522
The PIXMA MG3522 capabilities AirPrint that enables you to definitely print straight from your Apple iphone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, though built-in WiFi know-how will allow you to definitely print and scan wirelessly from just about anywhere around your house. The MG3520 sequence also offers Car Electric power On, a convenient feature that quickly powers up the printer any time you mail a photograph or doc for being printed. Full Hd Movie Print turns your preferred High definition film clips into beautiful prints!Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wi-fi Inkjet Photograph All-in-One Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.