Canon Pixma MG5120 Driver Download for Operating System Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG5120 provides a fantastic blend of general performance and simplicity of use on your printing and imaging requires. Enjoy remarkable 9600 x 2400 maximum coloration dpi with 1pl plus a five person ink tank procedure to print gorgeous borderless images as much as 8.5″ x 11″ or crisp paperwork with amazing excellent even though only changing the ink shade you need. When printing your photos, realize the ability of the ChromaLife100+ utilizing genuine Canon inks and image papers so your photographs is usually shared and preserved for generations.
Canon Pixma MG5120
|Max color resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Max B/W resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Droplet size||1 pl|
|Photo print speed||39 sec (4″x 6″)|
|Ink type||Pigment + Dye-based|
|Scanner type||Color flatbed|
|Max optical resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Scanner color depth||48-bit|
|Dimensions||17.9 x 6.3 x 14.5″ (455 x 160 x 368 mm)|
Canon Pixma MG5120 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon Pixma MG5120 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MG5120 Driver Download