Canon PIXMA MG5422 Printer Drivers Download – The PIXMA MG5422 Wireless1 Inkjet Photograph All-In-One. Like all PIXMA printers, the MG5422 makes awesome detail in equally small business files and images with 9600 x 2400 utmost colour dpi2 and a 5-Color Ink Program. And changing these inks is swift and easy with all the Snap Edge function.
Canon PIXMA MG5422
With its Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technologies, the remarkable MG5422 faithfully reproduces the colours of your respective primary documents. And thanks to Apple AirPrint3, Google Cloud Print4 and PIXMA Cloud Link5, the MG5422 allows you print wirelessly from your compatible smartphone or tablet. You may as well perspective lovely, easy-to-view scans by innovative image analysis and area-by-area info correction, routinely.
Additionally, you can print and scan JPEG and PDF data files wirelessly from suitable iPad, iphone, iPod touch, Windows RT and Android products devoid of a pc, because of the cost-free EPP application.6 Have all new sorts of exciting together with your visuals by adding new effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Digital camera, Comfortable Concentration and Blur Qualifications just before you print. What?s more, its sophisticated paper dealing with gives you many printing alternatives: Print on CDs and DVDs, in addition as load simple and picture paper within the exact same time, which means you are often completely ready to print. Furthermore, its built-in Vehicle Duplex Printing aids you to be eco-conscious by instantly printing on each side with the paper.
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.