Canon PIXMA MG5450 Printer Drivers Download – Canon PIXMA MG5450 All-In-One Color Printer Superior overall performance Picture All-In-One with five particular person inks and trendy low-profile style. Quick to work, with intuitive interface and color display screen, it provides mobile and World wide web printing. With Wi-Fi connectivity and Cloud hyperlink.
Canon PIXMA MG5450
this Photo All-In-One supplies hassle-free entry and simple sharing around the home. It is possible to print from your Internet, from virtually anyplace, also as from cellular products. The 5-ink system makes it perfect for high quality printing of files and images, copying and scanning.
- High performance Photo All-In-One printer with Wi-Fi
- 5 individual ink tanks for efficiency with optional XL inks
- Low-profile, stylish Snap Edge design
- Easy operation with Intelligent Touch System and 7.5cm colour display
- Internet printing with PIXMA Cloud Link including Google Cloud Print
- Smartphone and tablet printing plus Apple AirPrint support
- My Image Garden software for advanced photo printing and scanning
- Double paper cassettes, Auto Duplex and Direct Disc Print
- Quiet mode with Auto Power on and off settings
- Fast printing: ISO ESAT 15ipm mono/10ipm colour, 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 21 seconds
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.