Canon PIXMA MG5460 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon Pixma MG5460 would be the only printer listed here to work with a five-ink print motor: the typical CMYK tanks are supplemented using a Pigment Black tank for printing text. We had some bizarre effects inside our speed exams, with draft-quality prints appearing extra little by little than normal ones, nonetheless it is not really worth worrying about.
Canon PIXMA MG5460
Even conventional high-quality, mono A4 prints jet out at 14.3ppm, and text is daring and crisp enough that it could almost go to the output of a laser printer. There is no ADF, nevertheless the MG5460 can print on CD and DVDs, and there is automated duplex printing, much too. The seven.5cm color display is not a touchscreen, however the menus are uncomplicated to navigate while using the controls on the fascia of the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.