Canon PIXMA MG5540 Printer Drivers Download – Canon PIXMA MG5540 Inkjet Image Printers Canon PIXMA MG5540 High-quality 5-ink All-In-One with uncomplicated cellular and cloud printing A high-quality Wi-Fi All-In-One with the home with print, duplicate and scan functions. Options include 5 Solitary Inks, highly developed connectivity for smartphone and direct cloud printing as well as XL ink alternatives.
Canon PIXMA MG5540
Take pleasure in the liberty to print straight from the internet with increased PIXMA Cloud Hyperlink. Print pictures in seconds from Fb, twitter and on line albums like CANON image GATEWAY or print paperwork from cloud products and services like Evernote and Dropbox straight from the printer screen. Create calendars, down load stationery and various templates immediate from your PIXMA Cloud.
- High quality Photo All-in-One with Wi-Fi, print, copy and scan functions
- Cloud printing direct from printer screen: print from online albums, social networks and cloud storage services
- Effortlessly print and scan from smart devices over Wi-Fi network or internet
- Download PIXMA Printing Solutions app and control your printer remotely
- Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint support
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.