Canon PIXMA MG5550 Printer Drivers Download – Canon PIXMA MG5550 Superior quality 5-ink All-In-One with easy cellular and cloud printing A high-quality Wi-Fi All-In-One for that dwelling with print, duplicate and scan functions. Options contain 5 Single Inks, sophisticated connectivity for smartphone and immediate cloud printing in addition XL ink possibilities.
Canon PIXMA MG5550
For best adaptability it is possible to regulate your printer specifically out of your smart products. Down load Canon’s PIXMA Printing Methods application to print from, and scan to, your intelligent system as well as cloud solutions. Along with the application you can also examine printer position, person handbook or ink degrees. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print help is additionally furnished.
- High quality Photo All-in-One with Wi-Fi, print, copy and scan functions
- Cloud printing direct from printer screen: print from online albums, social networks and cloud storage services
- Effortlessly print and scan from smart devices over Wi-Fi network or internet
- Download PIXMA Printing Solutions app and control your printer remotely
- Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint support
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.