Canon PIXMA MG5560 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon All-In-One PIXMA MG5560 Photo Inkjet Printer can be an state-of-the-art printer showcasing 4800dpi resolution and 5 particular person ink tanks for quality top quality doc and image prints. That has a handy Liquid crystal display Monitor and creative printing program, it can be perfect for your individual and get the job done requires.
Canon PIXMA MG5560
XL Ink Cartridges
Individual ink tanks save you money, because you only need to replace the colour that runs out. Plus with XL size ink tanks you can get more prints, convenience and value from your printer with up to 2.2x more prints with XL size cartridges.
- My Image Garden: Free software that automatically organises your photos, with face recognition and creative templates
- Auto double sided printing: Save valuable time and money with the automatic double sided printing feature
- PIXMA connectivity: Featuring the new and improved PIXMA Cloud Link service, which provides you with easy access to social networking, photo sharing and cloud storage sites directly from the printer’s LCD display, with no need for a PC or any other device
- Quality and detail: 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution, 2 picolitre FINE print-head technology and 5 individual ink tanks ensures high quality photos and documents. Print at high speeds of ISO 15.0 ipm for black and white documents and ISO 9.7 ipm for colour documents
- XL ink cartridges: Individual ink tanks save you money, because you only need to replace the colour that runs out. Plus with XL size ink tanks you can get more prints, convenience and value from your printer with up to 2.2 x more prints with XL size cartridges
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.