Canon PIXMA MG5570 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon PIXMA MG5570 has become obtainable in White or Black system colours, incorporating all-round cellular printing technologies to carry good mobile printing convenience to daily life! Featuring new PIXMA Cloud Connection Printing Apps that allow for immediate printing of Facebook albums as well as other on the web contents in the printer without having personal computer, PIXMA MG5570 tends to make day-to-day printing seamless plus much more hassle-free!
Canon PIXMA MG5570
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless network print/scan
- New Wi-Fi Access Point Mode for wireless printing from mobile devices without router
- Auto duplex print/copy
- All in one function: Color Print / Color Scan / Color Copy
- New PIXMA Cloud Link application for direct printing of Facebook albums and online contents without computer*1
- PIXMA Print From Email and “Google Cloud Print™” for remote document and photo print*1
- AirPrint wireless print supported for direct printing of web pages or documents*2 through iOS devices
- New PIXMA Printing Solutions smart phone application for direct photo printing, scanning and cloud printing*3
- 5-color individual ink tank system: the photo black ink sharply increase color contrast
Canon PIXMA MG5570 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5570 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.