Canon PIXMA MG6110 Drivers Download – The multifunctional Canon PIXMA MG6110 is right for the people who want a workforce of top of the range, fashionable and demanding specialized capabilities. This multifunctional has six different ink tanks which include a grey tank, that can help printing visuals in black and white with superb excellent grayscale. Furthermore, it features an Liquid crystal display monitor 3 “and the Intelligent Touch System, which enable it to be a really sophisticated, fast and easy to employ tools.
Canon PIXMA MG6110
The Canon PIXMA MG6110 Other new options supplied is definitely the comprehensive impression of High definition videos, since it has Whole High definition Film Print, where you can pick out enough time you want to print. In addition, it incorporates the Easy-PhotoPrint EX and Easy-WebPrint EX software package to personalize internet prints.
- Printer, copier and scanner.
- Multi-functional with Wi-Fi for wireless printing and scanning via wireless network.
- High print speed:
Black ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm * ¹
Color ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm * ¹
- LCD screen 3 “Smart Touch System
- Photos borderless 4 “x6” in 39 seconds approx.
- Copy speed FCOT: Approx. 15 seconds
- Resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi with drops 1pl
- Auto Scan Mode which detects the original document
- Function for Full HD Movie Print.
- Function Auto Image Correction II.
- Reader has optional Bluetooth and memory cards.
- Automatic duplex and automatic tray opening
- Software includes Easy-PhotoPrint EX and the new Easy-WebPrint EX software where you can customize your internet print.
- Direct connection to cameras and camcorders Canon or PictBridge compatible.
- “Chromalife” = 100 + Chromalife system protects your images the impact of light and gases in the air for up to 300 years without losing print quality.
Canon PIXMA MG6110 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG6110 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.