Canon PIXMA MG6460 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon PIXMA MG6460 is undoubtedly an highly developed All-in-One showcasing 4800dpi resolution and five individual ink tanks for quality quality document and picture prints Optional XL dimensions ink cartridges, adds extra benefit and worth With practical characteristics like an SD card slot, Vehicle Double Sided Printing, Vehicle Ability On, also as connectivity options including Mobile/Tablet printing and scanning, WiFi Camera Printing, Google Cloud Print, electronic mail Print, Cloud Print Applications and Apple AirPrint, the MG6460 is ideal for all those who need current market foremost features, without having sacrificing excellent results
Canon PIXMA MG6460
The brand new PIXMA Superior range involves a range of software package options that permit consumers to carry out far more with their creative imagination, which include filter results like fish eye and blur track record and pink eye reduction. All models include things like Canon’s distinctive My Impression Backyard sophisticated software package, which turns forgotten photos.
Computerized double-sided printing (duplex printing) enables you to print on both sides in the webpage, reducing your paper use by as much as 50%. That is an easy strategy to help you save your small business cash, time and house.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.