Canon PIXMA MP190 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac, OS X and Linux – Canon Pixma MP190 All-In-One Image Printer Canon Pixma MP190 is surely an highly developed all-in-one photo printer that immediately detects the kind of initial you copying no matter whether it really is a photograph, a textual content doc or perhaps a web page from the notebook after which you can processes the graphic with exceptional settings. The final results are copies that can be truer to the originals, with correct color and diminished grain in photographs, and sharp, daring text in paperwork.
Canon PIXMA MP190
- High Performance Ink Cartridges
The two genuine Canon ink cartridges (one black, one multi-color) contain specially formulated inks for the highest possible quality. They’re easy to use and to replace as needed.
- FINE Technology
Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a patented print head with 1,472 precision nozzles, injecting ink droplets as small as 2 picoliters. More nozzles = amazing images.
- Advanced Z-Lid
The unique expansion top lets you scan or copy bulky or thick items. Lifting approx.1/2,” it lays flat on for clear, complete copies or scans, edge to edge.
- 7-Segment LED
The symbols in the unit’s display consist of seven large LED segments, for easy reading and operation
- Quick Start
Powering up your printer is now faster than ever. After pressing the power button, you can begin inputting commands in approximately 2 seconds. Full operation is even enabled in a shorter time now too.
- High Speed Connectivity
Connect to your PC with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection.
Canon PIXMA MP190 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP190 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MP190 Driver Download
MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MP190 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.12.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)