Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Printer Download for OS Windows, Mac, OS X and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer The PIXMA MX350 Wireless Home Office All-In-One delivers the versatility you need to bring high-quality, ease of use and maximum productivity into your home or small office. Let the convenience begin with the ability to conveniently print or scan wirelessly1 from anywhere around the house with a built-in Wireless connection.
Canon PIXMA MX350
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
This printer Canon MX347 also offers CIS scanning, a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and high print speeds of 9.7 ipm in monochrome and 5.5 ipm in colour. Other features include the Full HD Easy Web Print EX feature and a dot count ink end sensor.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download :
MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Print and Scan drivers Package ver.1.5 – 3.3 for Linux