Canon PIXMA TS5010 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon PIXMA TS5010 Wi-fi Inkjet All-In-One Printer. It could possibly manage your entire day-to-day printing, scanning and copying desires from printing in depth pics and crafting projects to crossword puzzles and coloring web pages, to delivery labels and cell image printing.
As well as, it arrives in black and white design and style alternatives so it’s a straightforward healthy with the household décor. Connecting any of the devices is wonderfully basic much too, as you can hook up by way of Wi-Fi1, AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, USB, SD Memory Card4, as well as straight from the Cloud5.
Canon PIXMA TS5010
You may even connect your apple iphone, iPad and compatible smartphone likewise. In terms of print high quality, you’ll be pretty only amazed, since the PIXMA TS5010 printer uses a 5 ink program to print specific documents and delightful borderless photos6. Plus, like all Canon inkjet printers, it’s easy to work with and quick.
Along with the Canon PIXMA TS5010 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer, we just created deciding upon your next household printer-simple! This Printer in Series Canon PIXMA TS5000
Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS /MacOS Sierra v10.12
Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.