Canon S9000 Driver Download for OS Mac, Windows – Canon S9000 Photograph Inkjet Printer A technique of six ink tanks enables you to definitely substitute just the colours you may need, cutting back on both value and waste. The bubble-jet-style print head is equipped with 3,072 nozzles, which use Canon’s Microfine Droplet know-how to guarantee crisp, correct detail and abundant colours. Using a resolution of 2,four hundred x 1,200 dpi and forty nine levels of gradation, your photographs will appear out searching clean up, bright, and true-to-life. The border-free method supports 4-by-6-, 8-by-10-, and 8.5-by-11-inch prints, resulting in professional-looking edge-to-edge pictures you may be happy with.
Numerous paper forms and dimensions are very easily accommodated, such as transparencies, cloth transfers, picture cards, banners, envelopes, letter, lawful, A4, A5, and others, producing this printer suitable for a wide selection of experienced and home purposes. The input paper tray can hold 100 sheets of 17-lb. paper at a time. Weighing about eighteen kilos which has a footprint of 22.five by 13.1 inches, the printer is compact and easy to maneuver. The software program bundle involves proper drivers, a user’s manual, PhotoRecord (Computer system), ImageBrowser (Mac), ZoomBrowser (Personal computer), and PhotoStitch (PC/Mac). Installation is not hard having a hassle-free USB port. An influence cable and sample paper pack will also be integrated. Canon provides a one-year guarantee, with Instant Trade, covering components and service.
Canon S9000 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon S9000 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.