Dell Photo Printer 720 Driver Download – Dell Photo Printer 720 When we originally started testing these printers digit months ago, Hollow only offered one A4 inkjet printer that didn’t jazz a built-in scanner – the Beautify 720. Since then, it’s replaced the 720 with the 725 (which is essentially the duplicate as the Lexmark Z735), but we faction the 720 in this meet endeavour as it’s solace open on many online shops and because anyone who’s already bought the 720 should show our findings.
Dell Photo Printer 720 Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
Dell Photo Printer 720 Driver Download Installations
- Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R149368.exe.
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
- unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R149368. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.
- Setup.exe) file can be found later.
- The Self-Extractor window appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor
- window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button and then click Run.
- Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R149368 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- install the Existing Dell Printer Drivers
Uninstall the Existing Dell Printer Drivers
Before reinstalling any printer drivers, it is necessary to remove any printer drivers that were previously installed. Not doing so can cause problems that prevent the computer from communicating with the printer.
To uninstall previous printer drivers:
- Turn off the printer.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the back of your Dell printer, click the Start button, point to All Programs, point to Dell Printers and then point to the listing of your Dell printer and then click the Uninstall Dell Printer icon.
- When the Dell Printer Uninstall confirmation window appears, click Yes. This process may take several minutes to complete. Do not attempt to power off the computer at this time.
- When the Dell Printer Uninstallation window appears, click to select the Yes, I want to restart my computer right now (recommended) option, then click OK. (The system automatically shuts down and restarts.)After the system restarts, the printer uninstallation process is complete.
Dell Photo Printer 720 Driver Download
- Dell Photo Printer 720 Driver Printer Download For Mac and Linux
- Dell Photo Printer 720 Driver Printer Download For Windows 32/64 bit
|OS Support||Link Download Driver|
|Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32 bit|
|Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bit|
|Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit|
|Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit|
|Printer Driver OS X 10.6 10.7/10.8||
|Scanner Driver OS X 10.9/10.10||
Give Your Feedback or Report Broken Link! Dell Photo Printer 720 Driver (we will reply as soon as possible) at firstname.lastname@example.org