Epson Expression XP-860 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Epson Expression Picture XP-860 All-in-One Photo Printer with Claria Photograph Hd Ink, Wi-Fi, Touch Panel and ADF (Print/Scan/Copy/Fax) the Expression Image XP-860 Small-in-One printer. Featuring a space-saving layout, the XP-860 creates borderless pictures around 8″ x 10″ with 6-color Claria Photograph High definition Inks for easy gradations and incredible pores and skin tones.
Epson Expression XP-860
Breeze by way of day-to-day jobs having a four.3″ coloration touchscreen, 30-page Car Document Feeder, and automobile 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. It also prints 4″ x 6″ photographs in as rapid as ten seconds1. The rear feed accommodates specialty media, and there are dedicated image and CD/DVD2 trays – in addition, this all-in-one scans to Facebook3. And, wireless connectivity4 supports straightforward printing from tablets and smartphones5.
Epson Expression XP-860 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Epson Expression XP-860 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.