Epson XP-400 Driver Download Support for OS WIndows, Mac and Linux – The Epson XP-400 Print, duplicate, scan and much more get each of the performance you would like in the sleek, tranquil, user-friendly Expression Home XP-400. With simple wi-fi printing1, this Small-in-One might be shared with anyone in the house. Epson Connect™ provides hassle-free wireless and cellular printing1. The XP-400 also supports Apple® AirPrint™ and Google Cloud Print.
This compact performer even offers card slots for PC-free printing. Scan and archive critical paperwork, promptly create shade copies, and use the image improvement tools for getting great prints, when. When you’re within a hurry, you could seize your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite® Extremely instant-dry ink. The Expression Property XP-400 even presents particular person ink cartridges to help you switch only the coloration that you just require.
Epson XP-400 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Epson XP-400 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Epson XP-400 Driver Download
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|