HP Laserjet 1012 Windows 7 Driver Download – The LaserJet 1012 gets high marks for its straightforward installation (on each Windows and waterproof systems) and its cool Web-based standing and alert pages. Troubleshooting and documentation square measure within the same app within the Windows taskbar, that helps plenty if you do not have Associate in Nursing IT employees.
HP designed the LaserJet 1012 for straightforward setup and use, however the corporate still incorporates a very little work to travel during this space, particularly once it involves installation.
HP Laserjet 1012 Windows 7 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
HP Laserjet 1012 Windows 7 Driver Installations
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
HP Laserjet 1012 Windows 7 Driver Download Link
Windows OS XP, Vista, W7
- HP Laserjet 1012 XP Printer Driver Download (54.84 MB)
- HP Laserjet 1012 Vista 32-Bit Printer Driver Download (14.25 MB)
- HP Laserjet 1012 Vista 64-Bit Printer Driver Download (19.91 MB)