HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer – This Printer Driver Support for Operating Systems Operating Systems Windows 8.1, Windows 7/SP1, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows 8, Windows XP SP3 32-bit and Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 & supported Mobile Systems iOS/Android.
In the world of moveable printers, the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer stands out for its output high quality and its high-yield cartridges that allow you to print a fair number of webpages with out operating out of ink
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer
Two options that HP ignored from the printer are WiFi, which was an option around the H470 but isn’t readily available for the Officejet 100 in the least, as well as ability to print from memory cards. There exists a PictBridge port for a digital camera, but it’s at the back of the printer, subsequent to your USB port, wherever it truly is just a little inconvenient to have at.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.