HP Officejet J6410 All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet J6410 Driver Download – HP Officejet J6410 All-in-One Printer, HP Officejet J6410 Network Enabled All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier and Fax. The HP6410 I found for being way more trusted than my previous Lexmark and a very little additional compact.The HP6140 can hook up possibly wi-fi, USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth. Fax, scan, print, copy and best of all it’s a 250 sheet paper tray as opposed the, circa, one hundred sheet tray several of its rivals use. The unit usually takes one x color & one x Black and white cartridge. Initially it appeared to drink ink, however if you buy the XL size cartridge and adjust the print setting to normal or draft use the ink will last as long as most any other ink jet printer out there based on the same settings. Print quality is very good in black & white and color, text or photo. You can also buy a photo ink cartridge to swap out for the black cartridge for better photo quality. There is a memory card reader, however I have not used this feature. The document feeder works well and I cannot remember when the unit last jammed.
The software supplied is comprehensive and whilst, due to the size, took a while to load all installed with out fault and connectivity to my computer went well. Print speed is quick and the unit is quite. All in all this is the compact, large paper capacity; wireless all in one printer I had been looking for
HP Officejet J6410 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
HP Officejet J6410 Driver Installations
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
HP Officejet J6410 Driver Download Link
HP Officejet J6410 Driver Printer for Operating System