HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer – B111a
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download – The HP Photosmart 5510 supports HP’s ePrint: You are able to e-mail files as attachments to the exceptional address that HP assigns for the printer, and it will print out the e-mail and information. Compared with the vast majority of HP’s e-All-in-Ones, while, this MFP doesn’t assistance HP’s World-wide-web applications. The 5510 is compatible with Apple’s AirPrint, permitting buyers to print straight to it from an iphone, iPad, or iPod contact assuming that it is around the very same WiFi community as being the printer.
The PhotoSmart 5510 provides USB and WiFi (but not Ethernet) connectivity. I tested it related via a USB cable into a Pc running Windows Vista.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Installations
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download Link
|Download Driver Printer for Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)|
|Download Driver SCANNER for Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit)|
|Download Driver for MAC 10.9
|Download Driver for MAC 10.8
|Download Driver for MAC 10.5/10.6/10.7