HP Photosmart C4600 All-in-One Printer
Hp Photosmart C4600 Driver Download – Hp Photosmart C4600 All-in-One Printer can be a printer that provides good results in whatsoever you print, lab-quality photographs and crisp evryday files with this particular easy-to-use all-in-one printer. Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac OS X v 10.3, v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, OS X 10.7 Lion, v 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v 10.9 Mavericks 10 Yosemite
Hp Photosmart C4600
Hp Photosmart C4600 It controls cost and will save energy with afforadable efficient printing. Delight in a straightforward Touchsmart expertise ideal outside of the box with print- duplicate and scan at the contact of the button. Make use of the coloration screen with HP Touchsmart frame to watch, pick out and print shots with no Pc.
Hp Photosmart C4600 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
• Print at speeds of up to 29 pages per minute black and 23 ppm color
• Photo-quality resolution up to 4,800 x 1,200 optimized dpi
• Scan specifications
• 1,200 x 2,400 dpi resolution scanning
• 48-bit color, 256 grayscale levels
• Copy specifications
• Up to 9 copies per minute (cpm) in black and up to 6.5 cpm in color
• Up to 4,800 x 1,200 optimized dpi
• Dimensions 17.4 inches (w) x 16.6 inches (d) x 6.7 inches (h)
• Weight : 10.1 pounds
• Connectivity : USB High-speed 2.0
• Support : Windows Vista or Windows XP; Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5
Hp Photosmart C4600 Printer Driver Installations
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.