Image Garden Pixma Mx360 Setup – Canon Image Garden Pixma Mx360 Software App Download Support for OS Mac and Windows, My Image Garden is a practical application that permits you to in a short time arrange and print your photographs. The framework from the visuals are going to be very easily created, and customers can easily integrate text, caption and day stamp. Moreover,
Canon My Image Garden also helps stop consumers handle and prepare your photos by grouping Alternatively when you established up facial recognition; My Image Garden will promptly come across all photographs using your Personal computer and arrange them thanks to the people today nowadays with the photograph. With My Image Garden, you could rapidly create and print photograph collages, playing cards, and calendars utilizing the included templates.
Image Garden Pixma Mx360 Caution:
- Whenever you obtain, and print illustrations or photos from Online Image Album of CANON image GATEWAY as the Select Theme window of My Impression Backyard is exhibited, the Printer Setting window just isn’t proven, as well as the downloaded photographs are indeed not shown during the original window possibly.
- SOLUTION: The downloaded images are stored under [My Pictures] – My Image Garden. Specify the downloaded images from the menu on the left of the window (Global Menu).
- If you uninstall Easy-PhotoPrint EX, you might not be able to print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY.
- SOLUTION: Re-install My Image Garden.
Image Garden Pixma Mx360 About the driver
(Optional) My Image Garden is usually a useful software application which allows you to manage and print your photographs individually. Use your shots to build attractive collages, greeting playing cards, as well as other objects. Based on the types you use, you could complete scanning from My Image Garden. A complete user manual for My Image Garden is offered for download using our consumer tutorial segment of the internet site.
How To Installation Image Garden Pixma Mx360?
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the data is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures If needed; you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
Note: The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.