Samsung ML-1630 Driver Download – Samsung Monochrome Laser Printer The easy-to-use Samsung ML-1630 monochrome laser printer provides high-quality skilled print work in as minimal as fifteen seconds. Compact, quiet, and transportable, this smooth printer is ideal for dealing with company or particular tasks.
The ML-1630 features a quick webpage per minute print time, reduced sounds emission, and an award-winning, energy-saving style and design. Together with the press of a button, the delicate ML-1630 monochrome laser printer goes from Slumber Manner to printing in below 15 seconds.
Printing at sixteen to seventeen web pages per minute indicates you won’t squander beneficial time waiting for prolonged printing work once more. The printer also prints in a crisp 1200 X 600 dpi resolution and it has 8 MB of memory. And weighing in at a mere fourteen.1 lbs ., the ML-1630 just isn’t only modern and purposeful, but extremely moveable also.
Samsung ML-1630 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Samsung ML-1630 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Samsung ML-1630 Driver Download
|Support Operating Systems||Download|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|