Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download – Samsung ML-1665 introduces an extremely little laser printer with better ease, the ML-1665. With its ultra compact sophisticated style and design, there is area for this minimal natural beauty any place. Clever built-in attributes like one-touch printing make the ML-1665 good, also as simple to take a look at.
The ML-1665’s very low sound degree, quick print pace, and power-save button assure highest advantage. Using the Samsung ML-1665 printer, often the very best factors in everyday life do arrive from the modest deals.
Samsung ML-1665 is a perfect printer that could absolutely relieve you in printing your paperwork quickly. This compact printer includes a smooth and trendy structure collectively with dust-free safety attributes. The look of this printer is likely to make it a perfect printer to place on any corner around your desk.
Samsung ML-1665 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Samsung ML-1665 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Samsung ML- 1665 Driver Download
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|