Samsung ML-2165W Driver Download – The Samsung ML-2165W’s One Touch Wi-Fi Location enables you to connect immediately and easily. Basically select the WPS (Wi-Fi Secured Set-up) button over the obtain position (router), push the WPS button on the printer and you are carried out. Commonly, you would need to spend time creating a wireless network title and manually coming into a stability crucial or password on all the wireless equipment. Nevertheless the ultra-convenient A single Contact Wi-Fi Setting quickly configures – and safeguards – your wireless network for yourself.
The Samsung ML-2165W Laser Printer is a perfect choice. The compact 332 x 215 x 178mm sized printer that delivers the standard in premium printing. Small to medium businesses and home offices will find this printer ideal. And because it is so compact in design, it adds to its portability. So, save space and hassle with the Samsung ML-2165W Laser Printer and its contemporary compact design.
Samsung ML-2165W Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Samsung ML-2165W Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Samsung ML-2165W Driver Download
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|