Samsung ML-2240 Driver Download – The Samsung Samsung Ml-2240 Mono Laser Printer You’ll have more velocity, far more functionality and much more functions all inside a streamlined layout that matches just about anywhere. Despite its small dimension, this mono laser light inkjet printer prints quickly at 22ppm. Additionally, it incorporates a 40Per cent toner saver ensuring that your toner lasts for longer. With as many as 150 and 1200dpi sheet webpage ability this computer printer provides overall performance in the portable style.
Easy Color Manager
Get the perfect picture every time, this device gives you to adjust the image to be printed in full.
Samsung ML-2240 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Samsung ML-2240 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Samsung ML-2240 Driver Download
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|