Samsung SCX-3401 Driver Download – Samsung SCX-3401 Monochrome Multi Operate Laser Printer The SCX-3401’s Print Monitor button – conveniently situated on the printer control panel – enables you to print the contents from the screen, rapidly and simply, regardless if you’re away from the desk. Only one touch is all that it requires.
With one particular simply click, there’s no extra added editing or cropping of unwanted content-clutter from initial webpages or paperwork. If one website page is exactly what you wish, it is what you’ll get. Just one very simple push of the button prints your screen, because it appears with your check. Hold the button for additional than two seconds plus the SCX-3401 prints the last object that you activated with your monitor. Now it is possible to print nearly anything, at any time.
Samsung SCX-3401 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Samsung SCX-3401 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Samsung SCX-3401 Driver Download
|Support Operating Systems||Download|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|