Samsung SCX-4300 Driver Download – The SCX-4300 is fairly a nippy tiny printer, finishing our five-page textual content doc in just 30 seconds, or 10ppm. The textual content and graphics pages (five of these all over again) are even more rapidly at eleven.54ppm and once we printed our 20-page doc, it took 1:21, escalating the pace once again to fourteen.81ppm. Samsung’s claimed top pace is 18ppm, so to get a printer maker which is almost obscenely correct.
The SCX-4300 utilizes an built-in drum and toner cartridge, able of printing two,000 ISO web pages. Having a typical price tag of just under £40, this gives a cost for every web site of two.7p like paper fees. It is a fairly typical price for any mono laser device and for black print from a color 1, way too, so you happen to be not paying out extra due to the comparatively very low acquire cost of the all-in-one itself.
Samsung SCX-4300 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Samsung SCX-4300 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Samsung SCX-4300 Driver Download
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|