Samsung SL-M3820DW Driver Download – High-Speed Printer with high-resolution Output The Samsung Printer ProXpress M3820DW delivers quick results while not compromising quality. hopped-up by a Cortex-A5 core processor, it prints at up to a formidable forty ppm (pages per minute), creating it a sensible selection for a busy workplace atmosphere. integral ReCP technology sharpens the sides of text and prints at resolutions of up to one,200 x 1,200 dpi to boost readability and film quality.
Smart options contour Your Work
Additional options like simple Printer Manager enable corporations to remotely management settings, thus business operations will run as swimmingly as potential. This feature permits a manager to watch multiple devices right away, still as printer standing, thus error messages, empty paper trays, and low toner cartridges ne’er go ignored. The printer is additionally engineered with a useful receptacle that supports media deliberation up to fifty eight pounds, which means you’ll be able to print onto labels, cards, and envelopes with one device.
For another management choices, Central Print Usage management allows managers to assign users to specific printers, or establish quotas for the amount of pages or copies every user will create per printer. Plus, with the M3820DW model, users will defend personal or confidential documents mistreatment the integral numeric computer keyboard. once the feature is on, users square measure needed to enter a secret so as to proceed with a print job.
Samsung SL-M3820DW Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Samsung SL-M3820DW Driver Download Installations
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Samsung SL-M3820DW Driver Download For Windows
Samsung SL-M3820DW Driver Download For Macintosh